Grand jury issues indictments
The following were indicted by a Davie County Grand Jury Nov. 16.
– Crandon Hairston, abuse of disabled/elder adult.
– Leonard Roy Dean Holland, 2 counts each possession with intent to sell/deliver cocaine and selling cocaine.
– Isiah Ki Jana Huffin, 2 counts assault with a deadly weapon on government officer, fleeing to elude arrest with vehicle.
– Ryan Daniel Jordan, aid and abet breaking/entering a vehicle.
– Robert Owen Martz, 6 counts each taking indecent liberties with a child and statutory sex offense with a child by an adult.
– Robert Tyler Minor, possession of methamphetamine.
– Erikc Kacy Schnelle, 3 counts second degree exploitation of a minor, 10 counts third degree exploitation of a minor.
– Janice Shelton Smith, obtaining property by false pretense, uttering forged instrument.
– Tabitha Denise Whitman, possession with intent to sell/deliver methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia.